As we all know , Bhim App has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Hon’ble Shri Narendra Modi , on December 30, 2016. The objective of Prime Minister is that every Indian should use this app so that Digital India is encouraged by which our country becomes a corruption free country.
What is BHIM App?
Bhim’s full name is Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) . NCPL (National Payments Corporation of India) has created this app. In this, the UPI (Unified Payment Interface) is a payment system that works on the Bhim app. This allows you to send or receive money through two bank accounts from your android phone. It is a very simple and easy way to exchange money, you can send or receive money even from your mobile number. Just once you download this app and register your bank account with your mobile. Your mobile number must be tied to your bank account or your UPI PIN will not be generated.
The most important thing is that the BHIM app can be operated without internet, just dial * 99 # from your mobile. Details like account number and IFSC are not required while making Money Transaction. You can send or receive money from both Saving Account or Current Account using Bhima App. Another important thing is that Bhima App is available in many regional languages.
Also Read: Top 5 URL Shortening Websites
How to use or use the BHIM app?
If you also want to make money easy and easy to exchange money with this modern system, then register the Bhima app in your mobile as per our instructions.
- First of all you go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and type BHIM and then search the app, then download it.
- After installing the app, you will be asked about your language, select your language and select it.
- Then application will ask for verification of your mobile and SMS, for verification the sim1 and sim2 will be available (for two sim mobile), select your sim and click on next to let the process be done.
- Then process is complete, you will ask to create a passcode of four digits , put your number and OK. This Passcode will keep your app safe.
- After this the application will speak to select your bank, then select your bank. After that the app will automatically remove all your details, for which he sends an SMS whose code automatically verifies.
- The whole process look to Bhim app something like this after the completion of where will the name of your bank on top, but where it would be under Transfer Money Send , Request and Scan & Pay can the option look that you send and receive money
- In the lower part my information will be in which
Transaction – it will have details of all Money Transaction.
Profile – You can set your UPI QR code and payment address. By using which you can get money.
Bank Account – From here you can see the amount of your bank account. You must first generate the UPI PIN to view it, for this, it will ask for the details of your debit card.
My Beneficiaries – All UPI ID, Aadhaar and bank account details will be found here, which you have already used.
Almost all the banks are connected with Bhim App . This is a very safe app. This app does not remember or save any of your personal information like UPI PIN. So you can use it without any doubt.