Black Shark 2 Pro has been launched in China with Qualcomm’s latest processor Snapdragon 855 Plus processor. This phone is an upgraded variant of Black Shark 2 which was initially launched in this year. It has 12GB of RAM and comes with UFS 3.0 storage.
Black Shark 2 Pro has been upgraded in the design with better grip and extra 2 RGB lights are given in its back panel. It has the new upgraded DC Dimming 2.0 and Liquid Cooling 3.0+ Technology. The company says that its display touch response has been also improved.
Price and Availability:
It was launched with two variants in China. The cost of its 12GB RAM and 128GB storage model is CNY 2,999 (approximately Rs. 30,000) and 12GB RAM and 256GB storage model is priced at CNY 3,499 (about Rs. 35,000). It has been introduced in electric black and ice as color option. The phone is available for pre-booking and the sale will start from August 2. If the company follows its tradition, then this phone will be launched in India in the next few months.
Black Shark 2 Pro Key Specifications and Features:
- 6.39-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution along with a 19:5:9 aspect ratio.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, paired with Adreno 640 GPU.
- 12 GB + 128 GB and 12 GB + 256 GB.
- in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Liquid cooling 3.0.
- dual rear camera setup 48 MP camera sensor and 12 MP secondary sensor.
- 20 MP selfie camera.
- 4,000 mAh battery with 27W fast charging.
- UFS 3.0 storage.